Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Success after bondage!

I worked in an office for 12 years. Working in the same routine and situation over and over again, it has no challenged. I already feel in a dead end of my career and I can't accept it! I couldn't accept it! I graduated with an IT profession, so I believe I still have an edge. I know I could be better, I could do more than this! I believe this life has more to offer.

One day, while surfing the net. I happened to open an email from Bo Sanchez. It includes his Food for the Soul letter and an invitation on How to be an Internet Marketer, VA Seminar. I was interested instantly and eager to join the seminar.

On May 28, I decided to join the seminar at Taguig, Rosewood Condominium. It was a seminar for Virtual Assistant. I enjoyed the seminar, the topics and even the speaker because of his accommodating attitude. He is Jomar Hilario, a filipino internet marketer, sharing his thoughts and knowledge to everyone, he don't know.

May 28 VA Seminar
He taught us on How to make money online and be a Virtual Analyst. What is virtual analyst by the way? It is a person who offers professional specialties online to any clients around the world who need help in their businesses.

The topics in the seminar are all possible to do. It's up to your decision to do the assignment or not. Hardwork and patience are needed for you to be successful in this field not his.

Now, knowing all these things, having an options to make a brighter future, makes me decide to quit my job. I finally found the thing that I want to do, offer my professional services to other businessman and woman online. Gather new experiences professionally and be motivated by them.

Today, I am happy, contented, loving what I am doing and being passionate for continuous learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment